Service specialists conducted a major overhaul of hydraulic excavator HITACHI ZX870-5G #205 at BOZSHAKOL mine of KAZ MINERALS.
Major overhaul included:
- replacement and repair of hydraulic components;
- replacement and repair of an electrical system;
- replacement and repair of components of the excavator’s base mounting
As part of the work, the specialists used ultrasonic testing to inspect welded seams of an excavator’s metal frame.
The specialists worked in two shifts in the workshop for 26 days.
Work started: March 03, 2019
Work finished: March 30, 2019
The team of service specialists consisted of:
1. 1 team supervisor;
2. Technician/mechanic: 2 specialists;
3. 1 ultrasound control specialist.